If you have come across a screen shot of a watch from a movie or TV show you can submit it to the site for posting by following the below guidelines.
All submissions must include:
- Screen shot width must be at least 550px wide – it is very helpful if it is a clear, unobstructed shot of the watch. Larger images are of course appreciated. Unedited screen shots are preferred, feel free to include related stock images of the watch.
- (It would be very helpful if the submitted images were named with the movie title (no spaces), underscore, actor or watch. For example: GilligansIsland_TheProfessor This is the format I use when posting and it would speed up the process.)
- Name of the movie, TV show or appearance
- Actor name and/or character name
- Brand name of the watch (unknown is acceptable)
- How you would like your name referenced in the post
There are two ways to submit, via the form below or email (instructions after the form).
If you are unable to use the form or it does not work you can email you submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the required info you can copy and paste into an email:
If any of the above are missing I will have to skip the submission; it takes enough time without having to look up missing information. Images are uploaded in a completely haphazard and random method. Basically, I’m a one man operation and I upload as soon as I can.
If you are unsure of how to take a screenshot on your computer, check out take-a-screenshot.org for tips and how to. If the watch you want is on your TV you can take a picture of the screen with your camera and use it. I suggest a well lit room and a tripod if possible. It’s not perfect, but it works.