If you have come across a screen shot of a watch from a movie or TV show you can submit it to the site for posting by following the below guidelines.
All submissions must include:
- Screen shot width must be at least 550px – it is very helpful if it is a clear, unobstructed shot of the watch.
- Name of the movie, TV show or appearance
- Actor name and/or character name
- Brand name of the watch (unknown is acceptable)
- How you would like your name referenced in the post
- Send images to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is the required info you can copy and paste into an email:
If any of the above are missing I will have to skip the submission; it takes enough time without having to look up missing information. Images are uploaded in a completely haphazard and random method. Basically, I’m a one man operation and I upload as soon as I can.
If you are unsure of how to take a screenshot on your computer, check out take-a-screenshot.org for tips and how to. If the watch you want is on your TV you can take a picture of the screen with your camera and use it. I suggest a well lit room and a tripod if possible. It’s not perfect, but it works.