If you have come across a screen shot of a watch from a movie or TV show you can submit it to the site for posting by following the below guidelines.
All submissions must include:
- Screen shot width must be at least 550px wide – it is very helpful if it is a clear, unobstructed shot of the watch. Larger images are of course appreciated. Unedited screen shots are preferred, feel free to include related stock images of the watch.
- (It would be very helpful if the submitted images were named with the movie title (no spaces), underscore, actor or watch. For example: GilligansIsland-TheProfessor This is the format I use when posting and it would speed up the process. You need to rename the image BEFORE uploading it into the “Add Media)
- Name of the movie, TV show or appearance
- Actor name and/or character name
- Brand name of the watch (unknown is acceptable)
- How you would like your name referenced in the post
Please check before into the database that the one has not been spot already.
You need to start every submission by copy and past this into the content :
Since the refont of the website (april 2020), We recommend to write an article with 300 words and more. (no duplicate content)
This article will be link to the movie/TV/Various to which it belongs to
But if you just want to post a quick spot just by mentioning the 5 point above, it's also possible.
There are two ways to submit, via the form below (easiest way) (if you do have a problem just scroll a bit).
Please log to the website to let the form appears
If you just sign in and don't see the email activation then please check your spam !You need to login first.
If any of the above are missing I will have to skip the submission; it takes enough time without having to look up missing information. Images are uploaded in a completely haphazard and random method. Basically, I'm a one man operation and I upload as soon as I can.
Doesn't work ?
If you are unable to post the spot with your actual account you can also send an email with this form below
If you are unsure of how to take a screenshot on your computer, check out take-a-screenshot.org for tips and how to. If the watch you want is on your TV you can take a picture of the screen with your camera and use it. I suggest a well lit room and a tripod if possible. It's not perfect, but it works.